Sunday, April 15, 2007

"They that Wait Upon the Lord"

Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. (KJV)

One of the most difficult places God will take you is by telling your heart this.

"I know you want certain things, even at times feel you need things such as a relationship, or feel there's a relationship that needs to be mended. But you have to trust me.

You have to trust that
my timing is the best. And in the mean time while you are waiting to hear from me: I will teach you what it means to serve, in all things be cheerful, and develop a strong devotional and prayer life. When it's all over (your own tailor made boot camp) you will see I was in control the entire time.

I just wanted to see you love me with your life. Not just with words-with action. Loving me is the way you treat people who you feel have wronged you. It's about breaking down that wall of pride. Focusing on more than just hurt feelings or emotional frustration. Serving me is about being a soldier. It's about seeing the "Big Picture". Me.


No comments: